The straw that broke the divers back.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do the morning workout, no matter what. I have tried it during occasional bursts of zeal, but my body rebels. I do have one suggestion that works for me and there is some literature to back it up: after overcoming all the inertia and getting on the bike (elliptical trainer, pool, etc.), don't stop at 30 minutes. The hard part's already over--getting started! Extending your aerobic workout another 15 to 30 minutes has a disproportional benefit. I extend it further still with a light weight workout after 50 minutes of cardio.

Ah ... that might be a problem. I'm already getting up at 4:30 so as to have the time to get in the exercise before getting ready for work. Extending it would put me up even earlier ... otherwise, my boss might get a bit grumpy when I showed up late for work ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Have you ever been the driver of a car in an accident? Everything in gory slow motion and not a thing you can do to stop it, even though you set it in motion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom