The Sticker thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FUNCTION !

as a maritime dive flag : it is to be utilised by vessels to indicate as the dear leader spelled out - diver down......

how in the world will the boat, ship, bangka, chaseboat, sea going vessel see a flag underwater on while in the city attached to a small piece of thing.

there.... no that is just an OVER example of FUNCTION Vs. FORMa (porma)

so i concede the alpha sign is for porma, hence i had it removed. as those who really know the use of such a flag (Nautical Professionals) will just shake their heads in the absurdity of its use on land or nder water... It defeats the Intended purpose.

ahhahahahhahahah... but then again ... it's just a sticker.......... but using such in a manner degrades the flag for it's intended use.

so go ahead guys, look stupid showing that maritime flag signal ....

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA......

Just an FYI. :evil:

WALA LANG .....

paolov:
FUNCTION !

as a maritime dive flag : it is to be utilised by vessels to indicate as the dear leader spelled out - diver down......

how in the world will the boat, ship, bangka, chaseboat, sea going vessel see a flag underwater on while in the city attached to a small piece of thing.

there.... no that is just an OVER example of FUNCTION Vs. FORMa (porma)

so i concede the alpha sign is for porma, hence i had it removed. as those who really know the use of such a flag (Nautical Professionals) will just shake their heads in the absurdity of its use on land or nder water... It defeats the Intended purpose.

ahhahahahhahahah... but then again ... it's just a sticker.......... but using such in a manner degrades the flag for it's intended use.

so go ahead guys, look stupid showing that maritime flag signal ....

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA......

Just an FYI. :evil:

WALA LANG .....

there's a whole recent thread on the diver down/ alpha flag as well as its proper uses, history (the one from H2Andy is from the innovator's mouth himself) as well as recognition (international)

read THAT and keep this thread off topic please

Jag

paolov:
but the call center absorbs the costs !!!!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

they should pay for a flight.. tis travel related.. think of it as training :wink:

Back
Top Bottom