The Sticker thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
Pao, what were you too cheap to get the blue flag on the right? :wink: j/k

nope. as a matter of fact, i paid the same , so it was a bonus for the printer to save on black ink :wink:

as i have stated the blue flag is a maritime signal, utilised my boats. the blue flag on a sticker has no freaking use.

at least the red rectangle with white diagonal from top left to bottom right is as defined : NO MEANING

hehehehhe.... the red with white band is an evolutionary sign by the recreational SCUBA community

paolov:
nope. as a matter of fact, i paid the same , so it was a bonus for the printer to save on black ink :wink:

as i have stated the blue flag is a maritime signal, utilised my boats. the blue flag on a sticker has no freaking use.

at least the red rectangle with white diagonal from top left to bottom right is as defined : NO MEANING

hehehehhe.... the red with white band is an evolutionary sign by the recreational SCUBA community

Pao, you're usually right on things like this but, actually that blue nautical flag is for A or Alpha and also means "I have a diver down"...

I guess MBUE doesn't follow this... j/k

http://www.marinewaypoints.com/learn/flags/flags.shtml

Personally I would like Bravo "I am taking in, discharging, or carrying dangerous cargo." or Delta "I am maneuvering with difficulty; keep clear." both of which cleary describe my hung over condition this morning!!! hehehe

pakman:
Pao, you're usually right on things like this but, actually that blue nautical flag is for A or Alpha and also means "I have a diver down"...

exactly a maritime signal flag = diver down

paolov:
you guys are being suckered into ordering....

the printer needs at least ten set for him to print, otherwise it would take quite some time to print.

hence , since I need a set o stickers for my new toys, I need people to order to make my quota (commission and free stickers).

hurry up and order , i already placed my order with Ellens.

fixed..:D

I'd never diss a man who's brave enough to dive in Manila Bay... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom