The Start of a Lifetime of Learning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone, my name is Daniel, but most people who know me call me ‘Pickles’. I got my open water certification several years ago, but discontinued diving after a few years of (unfortunately in hindsight) unlogged dives in Vanuatu and Australia. I recently finished school, and have regained my interest for the sport along with a new, more mature attitude. This led me to completing a refresher session in the pool, where I quickly regained most of my stored knowledge. I managed to land a summer job working at the local dive store, and learning all about what goes on behind the scenes both on land and in the water. Technical diving greatly interests me, along with the science behind diving, and so that’s where I hope to direct my goals in the future. I look forward to talking to you all.

Welcome. If you just finished school, even if that’s post high school, hopefully you have many years diving ahead of you.

Back
Top Bottom