The Shearwater Teric Announced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice product.

Rechargeable battery not user replaceable, and wait what! Alarms?!? Things hardcore Shearwater fans used to decry

A bit like how AI was pointless until it came out on the Perdix...

Lovely as it looks - my eyes are too old for this. I do wish them well though.

Hmmm.. need to quote a little more... "... full technical dive computer with recreational divers in mind."

The specific feature that makes the Perdix AI and Teric more recreational is the air integration feature. We do not recommend relying upon the AI feature for technical diving. They also include a "OC Recreational Mode" setting which is better suited to sport Nitrox only divers.
Ok.

“...a full technical dive computer with recreational divers in mind”

You guys are just too fast spreading the news around. :)
We are in the final process of making sure our web pages don't have broken links and other anomalies and we'll go live with more information soon. In the meantime, just for our ScubaBoard friends, we bring you a sneak peak at the Teric in action:

Will GF Surface Value also be available on the Petrel or Perdix via firmware update?
I think that is very likely! Awesome new product, BTW!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom