The scubaguy is cleared to get WET!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaguy62:
Thanks for the wishes guys...as it turns out, I am limited to shore diving only for about the next 4 weeks because the tendon repair is not yet strong enough to handle the stress of diving off a boat (specifically climbing on the ladder to get back on),

:banghead:
Can we push you up the ladder? Resuce divers to the rescue!

SmokeAire:
Can we push you up the ladder? Resuce divers to the rescue!
Actually, you've jogged my thinking cells Smoke Aire...I could be lazzoed unto the boat....

Good news, Rick! Angie was tired of all your pouting.... :wink:

scbababe:
You feel good, GREAT! now, how about helping me with the laundry! :dazzler1:

Oh man, that is so funny.............

I think somebody should do a fireman carry to get you up the ladder. Any takers?

Scubaguy62:
Actually, you've jogged my thinking cells Smoke Aire...I could be lazzoed unto the boat....
Don't want to do that...I think that used to be called "Keelhauling". Not a good thing. Do the laundry instead. You'll smell pretty.

GrierHPharmD:
And guy, you ought to give that little woman anything she wants (including clean laundry!) See you soon,Grier

Yeah!... Papi, listen to the good Dr.

"He doesn't have a PHD for nothing!!" :wink:

People, people people, as my cuban counterparts say, ñoooooooooooooooo; :11: with friends like these, who needs enemies????? LOL

Do I need to hang up my fins or what????? :06:

Honey, I think your idea of using downey on the wetsuit might just work!!!! (NOT)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom