The scubaguy is cleared to get WET!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaguy62

Son of Yemaya
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
The surgeon would like me to give it another week, so out of respect for those who know more than I do about physiology, I will not dive this weekend, but come next weekend........."huh..........I feel good"

Mini season, look out!!!!!

Scubaguy62:
........."huh..........I feel good"
Mini season, look out!!!!!

You feel good, GREAT! now, how about helping me with the laundry! :dazzler1:

I was hoping that the subject was indicitive of your finally being able to take a shower!! :D

Can't wait to dive with ya buddy!!

Dang...you guys are ganging up on me too much...honey, I already wash out your gear, so you can do the rest of the laundry....Colin, why do you think Angie wants help with the laundry??? :D Let's get a dive in soon....

Game on :D Mebbe a few weeks from now when the SoCal gang is over... if not then, lets look towards Labor Day. Speaking of which, I need to call Rose and finalize some plans for the REEF class for that weekend. :)

Hey Scubaguy! Glad to hear the good news. But since you still have a week to wait, when can you bubble watch so us girls can get another dive or two in?:D

GREAT NEWS! You sit out this week finishing the recovery and I'll babysit the parents, then we can all dive the next weekend in celebration of your recovery!

And guy, you ought to give that little woman anything she wants (including clean laundry!)

See you soon,
Grier

Great news, now get on that Keys trip booking! We could be on the way to a second boat now :wink:

Will look forward to diving down there with all of you at the beginning and end of next month.

Thanks for the wishes guys...as it turns out, I am limited to shore diving only for about the next 4 weeks because the tendon repair is not yet strong enough to handle the stress of diving off a boat (specifically climbing on the ladder to get back on), and I can't use my right hand for anything that involves applying stress to the area where the surgery took place. So, I might not be able to dive with you guys on the 7th, but I'll see what the surgeon says about that (I'm supposed to see him on the 3rd).
At any rate, there is nothing to prevent me from bugg hunting during mini season, so long as it's from the beach.

GrierHPharmD:
And guy, you ought to give that little woman anything she wants (including clean laundry!)
Grier, you know she's just tryig to bust my chops... :D

Scuba_Jenny:
can you bubble watch so us girls can get another dive or two in?
Do I have a choice Jenn? :banghead:

Scubaguy62:
Do I have a choice Jenn? :banghead:
Actually you do... a good choice (bubble watch) or a bad choice (which might equal your dirty laundry) :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom