The San Pedro Seems to be Detiorating...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I seem to notice that all our wrecks seem to have collapsed a bit...

Is it my imagination? I haven't been to the San Pedro in a while... How long has the port section been collapsed?

DSC_0089-1.jpg

Clearly we need more wrecks. Im thinking a dozen in line with the current so we could do drift wreck diving. What do ya think?

There's an old amphib at Pearl that has just been sitting here... maybe I should DLNR a call...

Too much paperwork. We just need to tow in for repairs some old sail boats that break free and sink, in a nice line of wrecks.

...there are some other wrecks around Oahu...just not within 130'...
Then again, Jimbo's Boat is for sale...~17k will get us a new wreck!

well...I wish you techies would hurry up and photodocument them. I mean, what is taking so long?

get your Trimix on and go get some images and write up a report for us!

Funny thing is last time we went looking for ... something ... I was going to take my camera..until someone pointed out to me that the housing was only rated to 130'

Put all you found was sand...

yeah but then there is another plane in 240'...:) and it does exist. Too bad we didn't have the right gas as our MOD was something like 210'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom