The rube...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveman3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Has anybody to Rube allyn in a while.. I am going this weekend..Whats the viz? Whats around?
Oh, and also..Does anybody have GPS coordinates to the "Betty rose"..i hear its a good wreck..??:huh:

Nope.. never been there.. I would love to go out there sometime.. its just a little far to take my 16 foot center console out there..:rofl3:

I have been considering buying a bigger boat...

yeah its only like a few miles from the sherdan so its gotta be at least 20 plus...

If the weather holds up I have 1 spot open to dive the 10 fathom/tramp steamer, the Tug Orange, and the Gunsmoke on Saturday.

Narcosis:
If the weather holds up I have 1 spot open to dive the 10 fathom/tramp steamer, the Tug Orange, and the Gunsmoke on Saturday.

Damn Brother I wish I could go with ya. If I hadn't already committed to this charter dive and didn't need it to finish my advanced certification I would be right there. Maybe next time I will be able to bum a ride.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom