The Royal Cancun and recommended dive operators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not that it would matter if you did as long as you gave honest opinions and based on what I've read from your posts on Ben that's who I will be using when I'm there in may.

It will be my first set of dives down there, and I am going with MAD. Ben is easy to deal with and provides great information. I will be staying down there the same time you will. My dives are for the 10/11. SWMBO does not dive, so I only get 2 days away from her. :)

PM and if we can meet I will show the pic's from the dive.
btw, I am leaving this saturday morning, so hopefully you will see this during the day today.

Sprat, thanks for the referal. Ben has been very responsive.

Yes I am. I get no kick backs. I promote his op because I think he's the best all around operator. I have dove with others. Yeah, most people don't say what you did but I'm sure they are thinking it. So, thanks for airing your concerns.

All I will say is look at what all the other folks on SB are saying when they have dove with Ben and Mayan Aqua Dive. They all agree and have or will be booking return trips with him. Happy customers are the best advertising.

I like straight up and direct people. Dive with him and tell me if I'm misleading people. You'll be a return patron as well. :D

Dive safe!

Jack

If you don't get discounts or free dives, you should. Hold out for it! :D

'we dove with Ben (Mayan Aqua Dive) :wave-smilin August - That's where we met Spratman! Ben is everything that Jack claims. Ben was having a problem with his website at the time we were down there and told us not to worry about paying him until we get home. NOW where do you get THAT service? He and his guys are very attentive and I think you can buy discounted blocks ahead of time from him. You will not be dissapointed. DON'T MISS THE CENOTES!!!! An hour drive is NOTHING! Bring bug spray though.

I can't wait to get back down there, it will have to wait until our honduras trip though. :shakehead: Just listening to all this chit chat makes my mouth water:popcorn:
Jill

If you don't get discounts or free dives, you should. Hold out for it! :D

I'll have to give him a peptalk! :eyebrow: Actually, he's not much of a computer guy, so I kinda take up the slack for him here. He's hesitant about posting too much, lest he look like his bragging himself up. That is what people that have dove with him do....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom