The right lift

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaroo:
Axua,

I'm probably the closest OxyCheq dealer to the Philippines - I can set you up with an OxyCheq 18lb wing.

Hi Scubaroo,
How much will it cost shipped here? I saw in the site its 399 (AUD). I was afraid the shipping might cost 59 AUD, if that is the case that would already be the cost of my whole BP and wings brand new.

AUXA,

Don't forget the ever friendly Philippines customs authority which normally hits you up for a few pesos whenever you have new dive gear shipped into the country. The crew at the airport is certainly more relaxed than years ago, but its still a pain in the bum to have items shipped in.

Drew

they did but not anymore.

27 should be good for you, its good for me and I weight 230! Of course I dive w/ AL 80's. DId use it w/ a ST100 once, but im not doing that again!

Axua:
Hi Scubaroo,
How much will it cost shipped here? I saw in the site its 399 (AUD). I was afraid the shipping might cost 59 AUD, if that is the case that would already be the cost of my whole BP and wings brand new.
Easiest way to calculate shipping is to create an account, add the items to your shopping cart and go to the first page of the checkout process where it shows the shipping options - you would also see the price reduced to about $363 (approximately 15,250 pesos), because the "normal" website prices include 10% sales tax for Australian customers, which you as an overseas customer would not be paying. Shipping for overseas addresses is also capped at $30 or $40 AUD depending on the type of shipping you choose.

hi scubaroo. your wing alones landed cost is almost about as much as a new halcyon pioneer bp/w combo or dive rite here in the philippines. is there any way you can bring the cost down? how about getting a dealer down here? im sure a lot of divers here would like to see a new product to compete with halcyon and diverite specially now that bp/w are starting to get popular among the recreational diving community. i believe oxycheq will be a very competitive product. i know most of the local dive shops owners here might you be interested to do business. just pm me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom