The Raelian Movement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got to agree with jah jah and bwerb: alien sex cults are a beautiful thing [please send me the photos] - but isn't this site about scuba diving?

Raelian1:
This "alien" (His name is Yahweh) can speak all of Earth languages. Where he learned all this I don't know.

So dude- cut to the chase - you're on a diving board here: is this Yahweh fella MOF or NMOF? DIR or HOG? What's his thoughts on snorkels, The HUB and Spare Air?

My 2 bar: Its about as scientific as creationism: I still don’t understand why we argue this on scubaboard but raelianism/creationism should not be seen as anti-evolution as much as anti-religion and anti-science.

Cheers,
Rohan.

:rofl3: :smileysto :banana:

A little more than 15 years ago I made acquaintences with a French Female named Nadine. Nadine was LONG on looks and short on sense. She had a neon Swasitka with the star of David made into the symbol. One of my bigger regrets in life was to ask.. "What is that?"

I was then treated to one of the most absurb lectures I have ever heard. I of course laughed, who could hold in a big ole belly laugh at such a ridiculious concept. She gave me the "text" which was a poorly printed very thin booklet. I read the thing and it has NO basis in fact, logic or science.

It is just the nonsensical rubber room delusional rants of a "Self Proclaimed Mind." The really funny thing... people buy into it. I guess with nice long black haired, shapley French chicks pitching it... some folks are catching.

Unfortunatley, I could no longer look at her and not shake my head and snicker.

This Rael guy is a real hoot if you ever get a chance to read more of this crap and are REALLY bored... just do not drink milk at the same time. :laughing: :alien_2: :rofl2:

Tassie_Rohan:
Got to agree with jah jah and bwerb: alien sex cults are a beautiful thing [please send me the photos] - but isn't this site about scuba diving?

So dude- cut to the chase - you're on a diving board here: is this Yahweh fella MOF or NMOF? DIR or HOG? What's his thoughts on snorkels, The HUB and Spare Air?

My 2 bar: Its about as scientific as creationism: I still don’t understand why we argue this on scubaboard but raelianism/creationism should not be seen as anti-evolution as much as anti-religion and anti-science.

Cheers,
Rohan.

Maybe the OP saw something in google about creation vs evolution and managed to pick up SB's thread out of the 14,600,000 other threads available from Google with the search criteria "Creation vs. Evolution."

So, Raelian1... do you dive? Interested in diving? Are the aliens you are referring to the same one's in "The Abyss"?

Now there's a good movie... :D

Doc Ed:
Maybe the OP saw something in google about creation vs evolution

you have to admit that without one or the other, we'd be sol when it comes to scuba diving!

:11doh:

H2Andy:
you have to admit that without one or the other, we'd be sol when it comes to scuba diving!

:11doh:

:11: Its not one or the other... its one of THREE options! :D

I think it all came from the 8th planet in this solar system...

What was the name again?

someone has been too close to a crack pipe again

You'll all be sorry when the whatchmacallits get here! You'll see. Hey man, I think I'm surrounded by them. I see thousands every day here in Nagoya. You all may laugh, but I've got my track suit and Nikes ready for THE DAY. Vodka anyone?

Back
Top Bottom