The Rabbit will be in Panama City Aug 30-Sept 3, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit

Floppy Ear Mod
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Gang!

Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to dive with hubby and I at the end of the month. We will be diving with Hydrospace, here is our rough itenerary:

Aug. 30 (Tues) 6 hour trip
Aug. 31 (Wed) 4 hour trip
Sept. 1 (Thurs) possible morning PC jettie then deep sea fishing
Sept. 2 (Fri) 6 hour trip
Sept. 3 (Sat) possible morning jettie or just head to Vortex

Would love to meet some more board members! I am leaving for Tennessee this Saturday (Aug. 20) so I won't have internet access before I get to Florida.

Hope to see some of you!
Ber :lilbunny:

Have fun! Hope next time you can make it further south! Sorry I can't join ya this time around.

Thanks Jenny! Hydrospace doesn't even have enough divers to run the trips yet so we are hoping we will get to go, keep your fingers crossed for us!

No plans as of the weekend of the 3rd yet, I might be heading out to Morrison Springs though(just south of Vortex).

This was a last minute decision for us, we were originally going to head for upstate NY but decided against all that driving. We will be at Norris Lake, TN from Aug. 20 through the morning of Aug. 27 doing some boating and water skiing. We will leave TN Saturday and head south, you can find us hanging around New Orlean's on Sun. Aug. 28. We will probably take I-10 to Panama City either Sunday evening or Monday morning so we may even hit Vortex or Morrison on Mon. Aug. 29. The plans are pretty vague at the moment but that's what makes for a fun trip right :wink:

Ber Rabbit:
This was a last minute decision for us, we were originally going to head for upstate NY but decided against all that driving. We will be at Norris Lake, TN from Aug. 20 through the morning of Aug. 27 doing some boating and water skiing. We will leave TN Saturday and head south, you can find us hanging around New Orlean's on Sun. Aug. 28. We will probably take I-10 to Panama City either Sunday evening or Monday morning so we may even hit Vortex or Morrison on Mon. Aug. 29. The plans are pretty vague at the moment but that's what makes for a fun trip right :wink:

Hey Ber!

You'll be able to see me diving at the Living Seas at Epcot Center on that Sunday evening about 6:30 or so. Sorry I can't run up to dive with you guys, but we are going to Disney to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary (yes kids, I was 7 when I got married! :wink:)

Tractor Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom