The rabbit finds fossils.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet...glad to hear you two had a good time.

I'm just shocked to hear Ber say she was warm without gloves...When do I get to see these teeth you've plucked off the ocean floor?

I need to get out and dive....damn frozen gilboa.

One day walter I will make it down there...hopefully sooner rather than later.

Walt is awesome at finding the teeth! Glad you both had a good time...

Big-t-2538:
I'm just shocked to hear Ber say she was warm without gloves...When do I get to see these teeth you've plucked off the ocean floor?

I know, I know, she who prefers to wear a 7mm hood and gloves in the Caribbean was warm. I think it was the thrill of the chase keeping me occupied so I didn't notice the cold.

You'll see them soon enough T, I'll make sure of that. They're REALLY cool!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
I know, I know, she who prefers to wear a 7mm hood and gloves in the Caribbean was warm. I think it was the thrill of the chase keeping me occupied so I didn't notice the cold.
I thought maybe you were Narc'd or drunk or a combination of some sort. I can't wait to see the teeth.

Disney, popular in central Fl if not other areas, heard he was a great diver and shark teeth finder (allegedly) :wink:

Will have to come back down some time and find some teeth on the third try, first one zero viz, second washout with surf and third who knows? If some out-of-stater can come in on their first time and get 80, surely i can get at least one in a dive!

When do you reckon it will be warm enough for a 3mm? April? Then my GF might be happier coming on down too, or maybe i can hit there 3/6/04, saturday, as my GF is away that day and i am possibly trying on some gear in Zephyrhills as well, two birds - one stone - nice pie.

Possibly April, but plan on May. In mid May you'll likely be able to go in just a swim suit.

Don't count on me to join you on 3/6, I'm planning to be out of town that weekend.

Didn't he die in '67?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom