the PPD DOR III trip mega report!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman:
Oh, I will, just watch me lay into him when he's 40, and I'm still in my 30's... *LMAO*

Z...
38?

40??!!! I wonder if i will still be able to type quickly when i get to that age?

Mike Veitch:
38?

40??!!! I wonder if i will still be able to type quickly when i get to that age?

OK, so late 30's.. but 30's none the less!

But hey, Mikey? Fret not, Brad pitt is in his 40's, and he's got Angelina - and the rest of the worlds female population is dreaming about him. 40 ain't so bad...

Z...

Zeeman:
OK, so late 30's.. but 30's none the less!

But hey, Mikey? Fret not, Brad pitt is in his 40's, and he's got Angelina - and the rest of the worlds female population is dreaming about him. 40 ain't so bad...

Z...
But can he type quickly?

iris_ice:
i'm here. lurking 'cause there's just toooo many posts. want to read them all first before striking :)
I'm reading these posts backwards, still waiting for you to strike missy :D

Spoon:
I heard the same thing, although i have eyewitness account of the torrid romance. by the way my eyewitness is moonie:D
Moonie don't lie. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom