the PPD DOR III trip mega report!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey... umm... can someone put me in abag and send me to yap too? Just don't tell Mike who I am. I don't want to die...

Almightywife - I have the BEST Manta photos you have ever seen m'lady, I'm talking 15 ft manta taken at point blank in the bluest, cleanest water you have ever seen!

And whale sharks... 14 in an hour and a half, in fact...

Z...

fantastic Z!!! stuff Nrth Straddie - you just gotta travel to get mantas!!!!!!

cant wait till you get home for show and tell

edit: ****! whale sharks too! if those wild PPD guys didnt scare me so much we might consider going there to dive :D

almitywife:
fantastic Z!!! stuff Nrth Straddie - you just gotta travel to get mantas!!!!!!

cant wait till you get home for show and tell

edit: ****! whale sharks too! if those wild PPD guys didnt scare me so much we might consider going there to dive :D
hehe seriously Almity..Z is having a good time in these parts. You come over with your friends and we'll show you guys a great time, underwater. Just give us a heads up though when.

speaking of good time . . . im outta here in a few . . . just txt me for whatever . . . going to galleria first to return and exchange some stuff. . . cyazzz. . .

jonix:
March 17th:
The DM pointed out a crab on the sandy part and I took the opportunity to take pics of it. Unfortunately I couldn’t determine which was the front and back of the thing and it was so camera shy…it was running around the sand making fun of this masked intruder with a camera hehehehe. Had a good laugh as I couldn’t catch up with the thing.

Bwahaha, I was laughing so hard myself. The crab was playing with you, changing position everytime you move in for a shot. But I admire your patience pards, you took a long time to give up.:D

jonix:
Headed to the shallows, after the tank incident, as per the dive plan where the dm excitedly pointed to an octopus! 1st time I’ve seen one on a night dive! It wasn’t shy either! Dm and matt played with it and I guess the poor thing enjoyed herself too. I tried to take photos of it but probably the sheer thrill of seeing one live and “performing” during a night dive caused all lights to be on it. Got several burned pics to show off though heheheh. Anyways, since I don’t know how to signal “get your lights off the octo” I decided to switch the cam to video mode and maximize the lighting provided by the guys hehehehe. So now I have a cool 2 minute video of the octopus.

Yeah, that octopus was such a flirt. It just stayed in the middle of all of us, while spreading and flexing its tentacles, showing off. I think it wanted to mate with Chip.:D

jonix:
At 60 minutes me and Matt decided to surface and Matt set off to prepare his SMB…I gave him room to do it. I thought of sending mine off too but the thought of repacking everything again stopped me from doing so hehehehe. So Matt deploys his balloon and I’m always amazed on how that thing goes up so fast….but wait! The spool! I saw the spool rising with the sausage! Bwahahahahaha! I started laughing while going after the spool as matt did. Man that was funny hehehehehe (sorry matt, trip rep won’t be complete without this small detail). Ended the dive at 66 minutes on an AL80, my longest one to date.

My fingers kind of jammed on the hole so I had to let go, otherwise it would have dragged me up (need to PRACTICE!!!). The thing is supposed to be neutral, but somehow it got jerked up, and spun and settled a few inches above my reach. Funny, but not as much as your crab chase, hahaha.:D

it's zee and chip who eloped. they're touring makati now, i think.

OK Chip, time to come clean dude. Iris and Ish have done a great job, but our cover is blown. Thanks for trying to cover up our relationship ladies, but you can now get back to your real lives....

Z...

moonlighting:
It's still Ishy & Veitchy for me!!!! (do I hear a Poll here?)

Ish needs a more mature man (not that Zee is childish... he's cool and thoughtful and smart all the same just that bald men are hotter!!!

A good-hearted oldie called my attention so let me explain further.

NOt in my snetence did I say and mean that Zee is childish, definitely Veitchy is more mature by age. It doesn't follow that because Veitchy is older, Z is childISH, right? I hope it's clear.

To the good-hearted oldie... thanks for the reminder.

Back
Top Bottom