the PPD DOR III trip mega report!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Is that the Karate Kid manouver?

No, I was waiting for Ish to put my leg warmers on... :D

speaking of which... who has the pics of Ish in Mike V's t-shirt???...

paolov:
guess who'll have a talk down when KIM gets back.

he'd go "KAPITAN !!! we thought you were to be responsible here and keep things in check..... now we got a whole bunch of threads all on PG DOR 3 !!!! worse is some SB staffs aare even participating it them!! ... i got a headache....."

:D

we cannot change the inherent nature of the pasaways, we all have short memory spans. a thread only remains on topic for a couple of mins before blwoing up into little bits and pieces of random data. best i can do is create another thread specifically for ppd dor 3 pics. OOPS did that already but had it deleted becasue no one posted in it :D if you want i can add another one but cannot guarantee that the pasways will post in it

pakman:
No, I was waiting for Ish to put my leg warmers on... :D

speaking of which... who has the pics of Ish in Mike V's t-shirt???...
I thought that was Chip's job?

Spoon:
we cannot change the inherent nature of the pasaways, we all have short memory spans. a thread only remains on topic for a couple of mins before blwoing up into little bits and pieces of random data. best i can do is create another thread specifically for ppd dor 3 pics. OOPS did that already but had it deleted becasue no one posted in it :D if you want i can add another one but cannot guarantee that the pasways will post in it
Carlo, don't listen to him..he has more off-topic posts in this thread than the rest of us...

clgsamson:
hehe I have one...there was a small print on top of Mike's name...zoomed on it and it reads "property of ". I don't know what that implies..but is it..Ish or the shirt?..
i'm confused....

And i am sure you are all enjoying that.... :e18:

Darn it Mike. I keep thinking your chip. And I go offline for 2 hours and now have to read 10 pages or so. BTW, when's the trip report coming out and who's writing them?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom