The port was open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No not yet. I do believe we have a reservation for late June. I hope you can comeback soon.
So do I, but we are waiting to see what happens in the next couple of months. We missed our annual April/May trip.

The port was opened up for us to dive the only thing was that the marine park was not.
Wonderful news. We're trying to come down July 4 for a couple weeks. Any news on when the marine park will open? Thanks, and stay safe and healthy down there!!

Wonderful news. We're trying to come down July 4 for a couple weeks. Any news on when the marine park will open? Thanks, and stay safe and healthy down there!!
No didn’t hear anything about the marine park opening up. But as soon as I hear something I will be sure to post. I hope y’all can make down in July. Take care and be safe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom