The Party has begun...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fmu5QBAML4dvHBvB9QnsdYF0IAVYXudVPqB8083-O8zAzYHhLxk8kyV87mTVpK0ZwkjJmVRGWg=w328-h185-no.jpg

@cardzard is the third set of bubbles to the left, right beside @ROXANNE

:D :D :D

Tuesday was awesome. The class really had it together for the deep dive. I set the floor at 100, and they honored that. The other group on the boat thought I was a hard ass, and I guess I was. Limits are limits and need to be respected. I hovered way over them for a bit as my body was feeling tired and liked what I saw. They were checking their gauges and communicating. Smiles all around.

The next dive was a sausage fest as we shot SMBs from depth. We endured a lot of current, and when we turned the dive, only one diver had issues with their deployment, and they ID'd the problem. We'll let them try again today. Every one else was as clean as a whistle. The class definitely walks with a certain swagger based on confidence and not hubris. This is fun!

I'm having a bit of an issue with our internet as of the moment... our cable is out and I'm on the most tenuous of connections. More air footage to follow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom