The Official "LOST" Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I'm a few hours behind you; or maybe it really is 1977 and I am about to be graduated from high school. Were you my prom date?!

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
satellite went out...................................CRAP

Ok so now I'm re watching to get all the little stuff I missed the other night because of my rug rats like the first five minutes.
So who or what are Jacob the other guy in the beginning of the final episode and Richard they seem to be imortal and Jacob visited all of the main charecters way prior to getting on the island.
And was that latin that richard responded to elana's question what lies in the shadow of the statue?
So the guy from the begining disguised himself as lock?

So, is Juliette dead? or is she going to be zapped back into the future?Is everyone going to get zapped back to regular time and be the "they are coming" Jacob mentioned after he was stabbed? Is the smoke monster actually that other dude that was with Jacob at the start of the episode? Remember when Eko looked at his Brother and then said "You are not my brother", it was the same smoke monster guy. All these people were being lured here for him to find his "loophole" and Jacob was recruiting to fight him off? Hmm, so many questions.

Well, it was a strange ending for the season. My main question is, why would Jacob just stand there and let Ben stab him? That's just stupid!

The answer to the question of "What lies in the shadow of the statue?" is "He who will save us all." Got taht off some site online that translated the Latin.

How freaky was it when they rolled Locke out of that box?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom