The Official Catalina Express Luggage Policy and Weight Limitations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, who?
well since you are posting after me, I guess its safe to assume you are implying me? I can assure you that I am legit and a real person and company. I appreciate your concern for this thread, but I am simply trying to help people find better solutions to carrying heavy scuba tanks and gear.
The context of my post was also accurate since it was being talked about how to carry gear on the boat. I have personally used the Tank Trolley for this purpose and was sharing the idea.
Here is a short you tube video on how the Tank Trolley works. I also appreciate your interest and referrals to anyone who this would help. - cheers :)

It wasn't about this one thread, but when I see the identical infomercial posted within a few minutes to 5 different threads, it begins to smell like spam. Actually, at this time you are shown as having 18 posts to SB, and as far as I can tell, every one of your posts has included the same video. That strikes me as rather aggressive advertising that's not in keeping with the general tone on SB.

I don't doubt you're a real person, but I didn't say you were a robo-caller. I said "spam".

It wasn't about this one thread, but when I see the identical infomercial posted within a few minutes to 5 different threads, it begins to smell like spam. Actually, at this time you are shown as having 18 posts to SB, and as far as I can tell, every one of your posts has included the same video. That strikes me as rather aggressive advertising that's not in keeping with the general tone on SB.

I don't doubt you're a real person, but I didn't say you were a robo-caller. I said "spam".
Well I didn't post the same video 18 times, so you are incorrect there. yes, I have conversations on many other threads that are looking for a better way to carry a tank. It looks like to me there is a real need and market for the product I designed if there are that many posts/discussions about it...

Well I didn't post the same video 18 times, so you are incorrect there. yes, I have conversations on many other threads that are looking for a better way to carry a tank. It looks like to me there is a real need and market for the product I designed if there are that many posts/discussions about it...
Become a site supporter and place an ad in the classified. Hopefully members will see a need for your products.

Over 20 "conversations", but not one has anything to do with anything other than the product you're pushing. As far as I can tell, your interpretation of "hearing questions and how you can help" ONLY involves your product. No actual advice for any other scuba related question.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread is closed for moderation and clean up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom