The new Mk25 / G260 is in the house...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
This time of year I make the switch to a new main use reg set. My AL Legend LX has gone to a new home and I called in an order for the new selection.

I'm an Indy so I can use pretty much whatever brand I wish. Currently I have a Mk20/250 in the stable as an extra.

I've used Mk25's before and 250's .... So the 25/260 pick was pretty easy.

I'll add my Seacure mouthpiece, braided hoses, Octo and Atomic Cobalt and be ready to rock and roll.

Good looking reg the 260 is, we'll see how it works out.

photos later...

Christmas in Feb !

P2130049.jpg

Looking forward to see how this puppy matches up to the Out-Standing AL Legend LX.

I used the new G260 for the first time. It is a sweet 2nd stage.

It might just be able to live up to the reputation of the G250V!

I saw the g260 for the first time today so I took it apart to check out whats under the cover. Very nice reg.

So, obviously the case and the barrel are unique. But what about the poppet, lp seat, spring, exhaust valve and diaphragm?

I should have been more clear. Was about to pull the guts out when the shop mgr put a halt to the fun - it's the only one and I think there's a prospective buyer coming tomorrow. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360989059.505704.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360989075.268133.jpg

Autocowrecked by my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Can I give this regulator a "like" because I am liking what I am seeing.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom