The NBA Finals...again.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle

Contributor
Reaction score
I meant to do this a few days ago, but just forgot.

Last year, I bet 3 people on SB on the NBA finals.

I got my home state Miami Heat, even though they are underdogs...

For the first 3 people to sign up here, I will bet you a Zeagle t-shirt against a shirt from where ever you live - local dive shop, dive club, local tavern...whatever - as long as it is semi-cool..:wink:

If the Heat win, you send me a t-shirt, if the Mavs win, I send you a Zeagle tee.

Anyone interested?

Go Heat!!!!

Scott

I would, but I'm a Heat fan too... Can I get a Zeagle Tee anyway? :eyebrow: or a Reg?:D

They are up by 6 right now.

Go Heat!

Wys.

How about a bc? ;-) ...I'll get you two tshirts

I'm not that into basketball, but I have to work the miami games. So no diving this weekend. :-/

Now bets on the world cup!... Count me in on that. heh.

I'm a die hard Spurs and Heat Fan...Since the Spurs aren't in (I'm glad Detroit isn't in either), I'm going with the Heat....How 'bout, you let us buy a Zeagle shirt for a buck if the Heat win, and if the Mavs win................... LOL

Hey Scott....you're on! :D

And judging by the way Shaq was shooting foul shots tonight....I take a XXL :laughing:

Well, I can't tell if you got two or three currently, but if it is still open...I would love a new Zeagle T-shirt! Go Mav's! It was very ugly, but it was a win!

By the way...I take XXL or XXXL, what can I say...I'm a big guy:D .

Ok...ScubaTexan, TwoBitTxn, and Squashie are in....

Done deal. Man, people from Tx sure are proud to be from Tx, aren't they? Use it in their screen names and everything....Hahahahahaa!!!! :)

I can live with Shaq missing free throws - that is a given...

However, 20 turnovers and making Jason Terry look like an All Star is terrible...

As long as the Heat can protect their home court, I still like their chances to steal one in Dallas later!!! :wink:

ScottZeagle:
I can live with Shaq missing free throws - that is a given...

However, 20 turnovers and making Jason Terry look like an All Star is terrible...

As long as the Heat can protect their home court, I still like their chances to steal one in Dallas later!!! :wink:

Yea, Shaq missing free throws is a given, but Wade missing free throws and the rest of the team not even getting to the line is a problem for the Heat.:shakehead

And as Avery said; "...Dallas is not a defensive team"...wonder what caused the 20 turn overs?:eyebrow: We Mav's fans appreciate your generosity!

Finally, if Dirk and/or Josh will bother to show up for any of the next 3-4 games the series won't make it back to Dallas. :D

Even the wager of a T-shirt makes it more interesting. Thanks for letting me in.

Squashie
(Native Texan Sasquatch)

ScottZeagle:
Ok...ScubaTexan, TwoBitTxn, and Squashie are in....

Done deal. Man, people from Tx sure are proud to be from Tx, aren't they? Use it in their screen names and everything....Hahahahahaa!!!! :)

If you think we're proud now, you haven't seen anything yet! :D

Back
Top Bottom