The movie Grindhouse....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offroaddiver

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
by directors quinton tarintino and robert rodriguez is worth the money. Do not take any little ones with you. The movie time is 3 hours and 10 minutes. It's a double feature of the 70's style horror movies. It even has the 60's or 70's graffics.

The only bad things is it's EXACTLY like watching a movie at a cheesy drive-in. Complete with "missing reels" and burned out images. The movies have a whicked sense of humor. lt has some weird scenes. Worth it to go see with some suspense/horror friends.

that's kind of a tarintino thing isn't it? his movies always seem a bit....different...

thanks for the heads up!

(3'10"?...do you get a shi-shi break?)

think of it like diving dry without a pee-valve. Go before go after.

While "Kill Bill" and "Kill Bill 2" are two of my all time favorite movies, I'm going to pass on "Grindhouse." I'll wait until it is on DVD on the $1 rental. It just doesn't impress me as being a $12 movie plus $20 for popcorn and soda. Sorry.

I mostly go to the one dollar theater anyway :wink:

I've got this nice card that allows me unlimited access to the largest chain of theatres in the country... :D

oh no...too violent for me. He really has a thing for amputations.

Back
Top Bottom