• yes i will see it and i love vegemite

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • no i wont see it so send me tim tams now

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • wheres australia??

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, Almity. My love for [-]Hugh Jackman[/-] Nicole Kidman is strong. :love4:

nicole_kidman_chanel.jpg
I fixed your typo. :)

Never even heard of it. I guess I can't go back to Oz now.

ok I voted...wheres the bloody Tim Tams??:D

BTW...if you want to send Nicole somewhere...PM me and I will give you my address:wink:

:eyebrow:anyone coming to OZ should be required to watch The Castle, The Dish, The Pirate Movie and I would vote two more to be added to the Aussie Classics list..... The Man Who Sued God and Kenny:rofl3:

:blinking:Nope I won't be seeing it till someone gives us the video or we get stuck watching it with the Cocky rellies in the bush who like that kind of western rubbish:mooner:

In my case, do I get an exemption if I once paid to see Young Einstein starring Yahoo Serious?!:shocked2::mooner::dork2:

El Orans is obviously a Nicole Kidman lover, but let's not hold that against him. She's ok as long as you don't have to hear her sing...

OMG - how could i forget The Man from Snowy River!!!! now THAT was a good aussie movie (even though it has that douglas fella in it)

finally a review!
Good, but no classic, and way, way too long - Film - Entertainment - smh.com.au
IN WHAT has to be the most hyped and self-consciously local film since 1984's The Man From Snowy River, the anxiously anticipated Australia is not a bad film. But it's far from a great one, and certainly not one destined to be a classic.

That's not to say it won't be popular, possibly wildly so. The film has broad appeal, particularly to the chick-flick market, with its sweeping, overlong melodramatic saga about cattle drives, the stolen generations, the bombing of Darwin and Hugh Jackman's abs

The film is fine, and never boring but, boy, is it overlong. At a mammoth 165 minutes it feels too much like a work-in-progress. There is a lot of narrative flab and longueurs in the first two hours and the film often has the pace of a steamroller with engine trouble.

Luhrmann also seems so eager to trowel on the Aussie cliches — obviously to appeal to the tourist markets! — that Australia is often simply irritating. The word "crikey" is spouted so often the film often sounds like a tribute to Steve Irwin.

yep...I'll see it. If all Hugh Jackman did in a movie was stand still for two hours I'd still pay to see it.

In my case, do I get an exemption if I once paid to see Young Einstein starring Yahoo Serious?!:shocked2::mooner::dork2:

You poor person ... I didn't pay to see it and felt robbed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom