The manifold is in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well then that's actually good! I would hate the think that I'd missed the opportunity to see you. :)

Jp doesn't have a dive plate on the front...just a dent.

I think Penny got her new doubles so I wouldn't make fun of her doubled AL80's. :D

Well, got rained out today so that means that I will be working Friday. Which means the doubles probably aren't going to be set up yet. (SIGH) Oh well. At least I got to go back to bed today. Two dives on Sunday just relaxed me too much.

crpntr133:
Jp doesn't have a dive plate on the front...just a dent.

I think Penny got her new doubles so I wouldn't make fun of her doubled AL80's. :D

Well, got rained out today so that means that I will be working Friday. Which means the doubles probably aren't going to be set up yet. (SIGH) Oh well. At least I got to go back to bed today. Two dives on Sunday just relaxed me too much.

Since Penny got her own steel doubles, I don't have an excuse to dive her twin 80's anymore! :11:

Dang those 80's felt nice!! :D

You can use jbd excuse. :wink:

Wow...Penny is diving with 130s... You da girl! Oops.. my Highness....:)

wb416:
Now ya know why I say "Yes dear!"... "Whatever you say dear!"
I believe the proper phrase is: "As you wish!":blinking:

pennypue:
I believe the proper phrase is: "As you wish!":blinking:

You always get bonus points for a Princess Bride quote. :14:

wb416:
I had to sit through the movie... now don't make me start quoting for Her Highness!! :D

I actually quite enjoyed it, but then again I'm married with two teenage daughters. Maybe you're just not yet completely in touch with your feminine side? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom