The Lost Video Files....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

Inspired by the awesome videos that Gombessa shoots, I went back to some of my archived pics and videos of certain days that I dove. I then put together a quick video for all to view what I saw with my diving friends.

I am keeping the days consistent to the days I dove as not to mix my videos and pics with other dive sites, please enjoy.

I should have more videos in this thread soon... :D

Here is Break Water on 8-23-09; Daniel and Mainek are my diving buddies...

Last edited:
Good video. The viz looks good too (about 15-20 ft?).
Many times we forget that some of the best diving can be had in BW. It is a spot that is easily overlooked my many experianced divers.

Thanks for sharing the video.

Great vid Mike, thanks for sharing! The colors from your camera are great, anything under 5ft on mine turns bright green.

Just as promised here is another lost video file for your enjoyment... Lover's Point, Pacific Grove, CA on 8-1-09... More to come as I continue editing the videos... :)

Last edited:
Here is yet another video of my past diving. This one records as my best overall dive, stellar conditions and a great diving buddy, Devin D. Hammer.

Point Lobos in Carmel CA, is just an incredible site to dive, a must for new divers...

Last edited:
Here is yet another video of my past diving. This one records as my best overall dive, stellar conditions and a great diving buddy, Devin D. Hammer.

Point Lobos in Carmel CA, is just an incredible site to dive, a must for new divers...

YouTube - Epic day at Point Lobos

Mike this is what I was talking about

[ y t ] ZGeP912XWk8 [ / y t ] (remove the spaces) gives you this

Nice videos, thanks for sharing!

Viz in your Lobos video looked amazing.

Nice videos, thanks for sharing!

Viz in your Lobos video looked amazing.

Thanks for the encouraging words Don, I am an avid photographer and love to shoot video. And I started taking video when I got certified. It has been really hard to continue taking video since my interest into UTD/GUE.

I want to first learn my essentials on diving, and then push further in video and I'm happy Mike Miller opened up the thread about cameras in the UTD/GUE world.

I myself love to keep memories of places I go and things I see, and the ocean is by far something spectacular that I like to share with my family. I don't want to keep my hobby to myself.

Kenn, has really been a motivation for me, since it was his videos, the editing and how he films that got me very much interested in continuing to shoot.

I don't see too many divers shooting video as much as they take pics, I personally like the full motion video, it brings things to life.

I hope to continue to film as I progress down this road and just wanted to say thanks again for the encouragement, it is why I continue to dive with all of you. :D

MG

Back
Top Bottom