The long winter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We got a Christmas present and they got road open yesterday. One of my mates drove across it and said the blacktop was still steaming. Of course now it is going to blow a gale for who knows how long. Unless there is a vicious NE storm we should be good until next big hurricane.

At least I have had time to troll some boat forums and picked up a nice radar set that will work on my network. I will be down after Xmas and into jan to work on the boat. If we get some great weather might just squeeze in a run out to a favorite wreck site.

As for the non diving divers, they need to see a few NC dive videos of the big animals and that may change their tune. Not too many places better than our coast for "high energy diving".

And the New Year begins. 3 months to splash and lots of projects to complete. Mostly fixing dings and painting, one soft spot in the deck and a minor alteration to the transom to make climbing in easier. Now I have the holidays out of the way, it is time to get busy. The season will be here before we know it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom