The Last Mossback MK3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldmossback

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am selling number 20# Mossback MK 3 multiport 1st stage body designed to replace the 1st stage body of the USD Royal Aqua Master; DA Aqua Master and the Voit Trieste.

This is the Last MB Mk3 kit produced and Offered for sale.

This unit comes unchromed with a complete kit. $235.00 plus shipping cost. (chroming costs about 20-25 dollars)

Optional: The body can be chromed (3 week wait after payment in full) and shipped: $265.00 plus shipping costs.

For the lower 48, cost is $5.00 for shipping.

I am attaching three photos....two show the unchromed model and one shows the chromed version.

Note: Model number 20 is unchromed. A three week wait after payment in full if the buyer wants this chromed.

Assembly required by authorized tech to keep manufacturer's warranty.
Contact Dan at Vintage Scuba Supply......VSS is only authorized technican.

Serious buyers please PM me thru Scuba Board.

Oldmossback.............

2reg.jpg

P1010577.jpg

scan0010.jpg

My thanks to oldmossback for the beautiful kit, the reg is installed and ready to be tested underwater :) I will post the underwater results later but so far I was impressed how easy the reg breathes on the surface.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom