Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kes Tagney

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Asking Price: $2750 CAD + shipping

Hi I'm selling a Canon GX7 Mark II with Fantasea FG7X II Underwater housing, with a lighting and filter kit. Below is a full list of everything included. I put this kit together with a lot of research put into finding the best items to make a great, compact, adaptable underwater photo and video kit, with potential for future expansion.

- Canon GX7 Mark II - Fantasea FG7X II Underwater housing - Fantasea BigEye F series wide angle lens - Fantasea 67mm threaded red filter - Fantasea Eye Grabber F series - Fantasea M67 threaded filter holder - Fantasea RedEye Filter F series - Ultralight Control Systems tray, arms, and handles - Ikalite DS51 Strobe, Fiber optic cable and Converter - Light and Motion, Sola Video 3800 F

I bought all of this equipment in December 2017, and used it for a couple of months while I was working as a dive instructor in Indonesia. It's all in excellent condition and 100% functional without any issues. The only visible signs of use are some light marks on the exterior on the video light, and some water marks on the arms. The strobe has had hardly any use, as I was primarily shooting video.

The camera is in perfect condition without a scratch on it. It's spent 99% of its time in the housing! It's really a fantastic camera. The size of a compact, but with full manual capabilities, all of which are accessible whilst in the housing. Comes with a an extra battery.

The housing is in near perfect condition, with only a couple of very minor external marks.

The kit includes two filters. One which can screw directly into the threads on the front port of the housing, and another which can be placed in the back of the wide angle wet lens. They both have "grabbers" attached to one of the arms, so you can use them, or swap and store them during your dive.

The video light is 3800 lumens, and has three brightness settings. I went for a powerful light as I wanted to be able to have the source as far from the subject as possible (giving a softer light), whilst still getting a good level of light. The strobe is one of Ikalites smaller models, and honestly I wouldn't want anything bigger than it on a rig this size. It works great.

The Ultralight arm system is excellent. Easily adjustable in the water, hard wearing, and capable of many different light positions. Each arm is made up of two 8" sections, giving great reach and positioning flexibility.

The whole kit packs down into a Lowpro Flipside Sport 10L backpack (approximately 40cmx20cmx20cm), which I'm including in the package.

I work as a professional videographer, and dive instructor, and always take great care of my equipment. if you would like validation of who I am you can look at my website www.kestagney.com.

The kit is located in Montreal, Canada, but I'm happy to ship anywhere in the world. Payment must be made before shipping, and the buyer pays the shipping costs.

Total Value of items bought new: Aprox $5100CAD BEFORE TAX (Aprox due to varying USD-CAD currency values)

Asking price: $2750 CAD + Shipping
Cam 2.jpg
Cam 1.jpg
Cam 5.jpg
Cam 4.jpg
Cam 3.jpg
Cam 6.jpg
Cam 7.jpg
Cam 9.jpg
Cam 10.jpg
Cam 11.jpg
Cam 2.jpg
Cam 2.jpg Cam 2.jpg
Cam 2.jpg
Cam 2.jpg
Cam 2.jpg
Cam 2.jpg Cam 1.jpg Cam 2.jpg Cam 1.jpg Cam 5.jpg Cam 4.jpg Cam 3.jpg Cam 6.jpg Cam 7.jpg Cam 9.jpg Cam 10.jpg Cam 11.jpg 0 CAD + shipping

This is an amazing setup! Would you be willing to sell the tray and arms separately?

Maybe! You want just the tray and arms only? PM me for price if so. Thanks!
Thank you for this, I ended up going a different detection.

I will only sell the camera and housing with the wide angle wet lens, and the screw in red filter, as these items are specific to the housing.

Camera, housing, Fantasea Big eye F series wet lens, and red filters - $1,250 CAD

Back
Top Bottom