The Kessel Run

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to nerd out and say I always interpreted it as meaning he went faster. Special relativity says that as speed increases, distance decreases. Granted, that's while "approaching the speed of light", and it has to do with the size of the thing that's moving, and Han exceeded the speed of light (".2 past light speed" I believe is the quote), but yah, that's what I always made of it.

The thing I have to keep reminding my son is, "let the Wookie win.":D

Next time you bring him to Key West, I'll remind him myself.

Best be careful, wookie or no, he was born in Key West, and thus is a Conch and a proper Buba.

A Haole Conch. Poor lad must be so confused. Completely welcomed on one island, relegated to second class citizenship on another.

That's what you'd think, but he handles the whole "haole" thing with amazing aplomb. I guess it doesn't hurt that our house is kinda the neighborhood rec center, complete with a cement slab that a dedicated basketball court and that at 6'3" (as an incoming freshman he's the tallest kid in the high school) he's the starting varsity basketball center.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom