The invasion has begun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Day 1 of diving was fantastic. Water temp is warm enough that I left my 3mm suit in the locker and dove in shorts and a shirt. Took some pictures along with a bunch of videos including the DM taking out a lion fish:

I just picked up that pole spear. Looks like it works well! Congrats on the kill! :thumb:

Cardzard roxanne denisegg moondog netdoc & myself are now seated with our seats fully upright and tables stowed. And Moonies cousin Moonie too. Powering of now.

KendallPG, wife, Kevin Howard + 2 kids, Merfman + wife, me, Hermit Crab and embe in Houston airport...ready.. waiting...

The Delta flight from Atlanta (683) has landed and arrived at the hotel. I'm about to get my suit on and hit the pool.

All checked in.... Event free trip other than TSA ripping half the zippers off my dive bag. I have at least two useless pockets, now. Everything that was in the pocket made it... I think...

The beach head has been established, we got into Coz on Friday, did our check ins, quick shore dive / weight check. Found a sea horse in the first 10 minutes of shore dive (gotta like that).

Now it's Sunday and the invaders are coming in, met a bunch at the pool bar after our dives this morning. Can't wait to meet everybody else.

We've got 6 dives in so far and Dive Paradise is doing a nice job, all the staff is super friendly and very accomodating, Jose our AOW instructor has been a pleasure. We got the AOW dives out of the way on Sat and Sun and are now ready to relax and enjoy a week of awesome diving Cozumel style with our fellow invaders.

Let the party begin!

Just got back from my gear check shore dive here in lovely Cozumel. Water temp is about 82* and the weather is nice, partly cloudy and humid!

Made it here fine except I misplaced my wallet at the Houston airport right before boarding. I didn't notice it was gone until we landed and I was getting up to leave the plane. Luckily my passport was in my other pocket, and I had just purchased $100 in pesos. Unfortunately they have not located my wallet so I had to cancel my cards that were in it and pray that I can make it for the next 10 days on that $100 worth of pesos! Good thing this is an all inclusive deal!

There are a few scuba board surprises 'hanging' around the hotel and dock as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Haha, nope - but I bet you work it out. Have a good trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom