the great zeagle giveaway

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seems us measly europeans simply aren't good enough...

Don't mind us....hmph...:lurk_2:

As I mentioned in site support there are numerous restrictions that face international contests. Right now this promotion is open to residents of the US and Canada only but we will be changing that if it seems feasible and obviously hope to have contests that include the entire world whenever possible.

This must be what it is like to be President....no matter what you do you upset someone.

We certainly can't ever please everyone but we still try our best. In this case the users are completely right, our community is international, it is a shame there are problems blocking us from welcoming them all into this contest. The best I can say is we are doing our best to figure out a way to work within any limitations and open this promotion up to as many people as we can.

RICHinNC:
This must be what it is like to be President....no matter what you do you upset someone.
What do you want? Eggs in your beer? :wink:

Ah i'm only kiddin :D
tis all good- I dunno another diving site that has features like this one...can only blame myself for being european.....muuaaahahahaha....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom