The Force Exposed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Admittedly, anyone who owns Tan Delta fins will not let them go - and even used, they are expensive. I have 3 pairs of Tan Delta Force Fins (various models) and you will have to pry them out of my cold, dead hands. :D[/QUOTE]

PICT0002.jpgWell said TN , I found these babys deep in the halls of ebay , When production resumes I will get a pair of green so I have the whole stop light spectrum , seriously , they are the worlds best fin and worth every penny

Guess, I will jump in without my life's story... We have always offered a Money back Policy if you choose the wrong model or foot sizing issues or your not happy with the Force Fin. When Sharper Image Catalog did over $ 900,000 in Force fin sales back in 1983, they saw a half percent return rate. That is true for today. I have also been thinking about a plan of " Use for FREE " and if happy we take your credit card and run it after a 30 day test..neon-1.jpg . Not happy return. Simple....Only in the USA. That way if you don't pay I can have some friends visit you...Just Joking Susanne Chess and I now own Force Fin DBA Bob Evans Designs Inc. 100 percent so I don't mind doing some Financing on getting more folks into Force Fins. As far as Tan Delta material ...all is good time. We are now moving. Thanks for all the support.

Admittedly, anyone who owns Tan Delta fins will not let them go - and even used, they are expensive. I have 3 pairs of Tan Delta Force Fins (various models) and you will have to pry them out of my cold, dead hands. :D

View attachment 214975Well said TN , I found these babys deep in the halls of ebay , When production resumes I will get a pair of green so I have the whole stop light spectrum , seriously , they are the worlds best fin and worth every penny[/QUOTE]

Now that Bob has a supply of Bungie heel straps, you need to add them. They do make Force Fins even better. :wink:

As soon as I see the paypal logo on forcefins.com I will do just that . The Canadian dollar is at a real low right now and I have a US PayPal account just waiting to place an order for straps and inserts , with inserts I can dive barefoot right up to my HD Drysuit boots , I use to need three sets of fins to do the same job as I dive naked right up to full drysuit , one fin fits all

I had the bungies on my pros and they are real user friendly for sure

I'm two and a half weeks away from a CA -> TX move. Maybe on one of my office visits back to the bay, I'll find a sucker... errr... generous individual who wants to let me try out a pair in Monterey. If you ever get the 30 days to charge thing going, I'll probably be game. The testimonials are all too good for me to not be tempted.

Good luck with your production ramp up!

Tuk, cool, we will set up a program " Test for Free" 30 days give or take. You can be the first. Give us a few weeks, but your on, OK. At one time Force Fin had over 600 dealers here in America. We would ship them Force Fins and they would pay (hopefully) within 30 days. Over the years many things changed for the Retail market. Force Fin has done well with in Mail order Catalog's like Sharper Image, Herrington, Hammacher Schlemmer, barnacle-1.jpgCabelas, Performance Diver, all have offered a money Back Guarantee, as does Force Fin.com. Thank you for helping bring my product's closer to those who want to be FREE while in WATER. Like TN states we make Quility Products here in America. Plus they might Grow Barnacles if you spend enough time Under Water.

Hate to see you leave CA, but worse was the sickening news awhile back that FFins were no longer in production. I have NEVER sold a pair of Forcefins, but have bought several. Recently had 3 pairs leave the home as the children grow up and move out, they seem always to be able to fit a pair in the their luggage!!!
Matthew starts college any day and he left A LOT of stuff behind, but not his fins!!! Rascal. He has the bee-yooo-tee-ful blue tan deltas. I'll miss those!
Wish you the best Bob!
Say hey to Susanne!
mike

---------- Post added August 29th, 2015 at 04:15 PM ----------

Oh, also.
You and try my fins anytime. just stop by.
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom