The First Stage position of B2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

same hose lengths and configuration apply, should look the same, only difference is your longer hose will be clipped off somewhere. That said, I would highly recommend looking at that hose configuration as it is a lot safer than secondary donate....

same hose lengths and configuration apply, should look the same, only difference is your longer hose will be clipped off somewhere. That said, I would highly recommend looking at that hose configuration as it is a lot safer than secondary donate....

Thanks for the advise. Will look into it. But my B2 + Z2 set is newly bought. So, changing the hose is kinda waste.

Thanks for the advise. Will look into it. But my B2 + Z2 set is newly bought. So, changing the hose is kinda waste.

to each his own, safety trumps spending $20 on a hose for me, but most of my dives are in caves these days. Nothing wrong with it, but I would certainly weigh the pros and cons.

Back
Top Bottom