The Entertain Diver Dennis Thread (Hawaii July)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
good idea! Did Hale Noa close? oh my gosh... that is terrible. Guess I will be barking up the Tongan's trees for some root.

Not sure if that's the place that closed, but I recall seeing on the news or in the newspaper that a kava bar closed. Is there more than one? If that's the only one, I guess that's the one I heard about.

catherine96821:
he cannot go to femme nui though, --I am keeping him outta that whole area at night.

Right next door to Femme Nu is an excellent Korean restaurant, though. Same owner as Femme Nu. I think they provide food to the patrons next door.

Diver Dennis:
Hey, what's up? I will be coming the first week in August Catherine and Leesa I want to pick your brain for tips too! I haven't been to Honolulu in years and I'm looking forward to it.

I'll be there in August.

What days herb?

I'm checking with wife.... I don't pay attention to dates until it's too late. We are booked for two weeks at Waikiki. I'll let you exact dates when she replies to my e-mail.

You sound like me, Dave . . . Peter makes all the arrangements, and I report as instructed :)

Lynne, I did the Roatan trip. :wink:

With Christine, the plans shift and slide for months. It's just better for my blood pressure to check in after all the reservations have been made.

In this case, it looks like we will arrive on the 5th, but won't be ready to dive until the 6th. Would that work, Dennis?

yea, dherbman, the more the merrier! hope I don't have to import Perrier for Dennis now that he is a big deal....I wonder if his people will send me a memo regarding his boat snacks?

Back
Top Bottom