The Dive Profile is Dead...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent work guys. I know this stuff can be a pain in the arse. Having worked on a server for 23 hours straights before I don't envy you on all the migration headaches.

Tamas:
Is there a way to omit the "Dive Classification" field? It keeps jumping back to "vacation diver" even if I pick the blank field.
:confused:
Sorry, cannot reproduce the error.

El Orans:
:confused:
Sorry, cannot reproduce the error.

I think the field defaults to Vacation diver if you do not choose one, When i set my profile up i ommited this selection and it choose vacation diver for me i changed it to inst/ *** inst. and it works fine I than changed to the blank and it came up with vacation diver again . . . Basically it is forcing you to choose an option or be a vacation diver :D

Hope this helps some . . .

El Orans:
Long live the Dive Profile!

Yes, it's true, the Dive profile is back online!

If you click here: Edit Profile, you'll see lots of options at the bottom of the page to enter your dive info.

Your profile will display both the Old and the New for now. That way, everybody will be able to copy their Old info into the New Profile.

Please post any questions you have in this thread.

Have Fun!

What is the purpose of the Test A, B oor C?

jhbryaniv:
I think the field defaults to Vacation diver if you do not choose one, When i set my profile up i ommited this selection and it choose vacation diver for me i changed it to inst/ *** inst. and it works fine I than changed to the blank and it came up with vacation diver again . . . Basically it is forcing you to choose an option or be a vacation diver :D
It defaults to Vacation Diver only when you have not entered anything the previous time. Meaning that if you don't want any Dive Classisification, you have to set it every time when you alter your profile.

Default has now been removed.

El Orans:
It defaults to Vacation Diver only when you have not entered anything the previous time. Meaning that if you don't want any Dive Classisification, you have to set it every time when you alter your profile.

Default has now been removed.

You need to add "Cyberdiver" as a classification.

"Technical/Cave" would also be a good addition.

"Honorary Dive Shop Employee", too.

Technical Diver has been added.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom