The Dive Profile is Dead...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Long live the Dive Profile!

Yes, it's true, the Dive profile is back online!

If you click here: Edit Profile, you'll see lots of options at the bottom of the page to enter your dive info.

Your profile will display both the Old and the New for now. That way, everybody will be able to copy their Old info into the New Profile.

Please post any questions you have in this thread.

Have Fun!

The SQL db seems to be working but I think they have yet to enter the fields in the viewtopic_body.tpl (my be different file name with vBulletin)

Mafiaman:
The SQL db seems to be working but I think they have yet to enter the fields in the viewtopic_body.tpl (my be different file namewith vBulletin)
:confused:

I can see the info when I view your profile.

Yes but it does not show up in the posters info to the left of each post.
Or was that not the plan?

It was never shown there.

Edit: Apart from the Logged Dives.

The logged dives displayed in the left panel next to a post does not match what I put into dive profile.

Edit: Nevermind! It's there now. :)

NetDoc:
It's a work in progress... give us some time.
Question; How will you migrate the old dive_profile db info to the new profile fields for the people who had it before? Looking to learn a trick or two :wink:

Mafiaman:
NetDoc:
It's a work in progress... give us some time.
Question; How will you migrate the old dive_profile db info to the new profile fields for the people who had it before? Looking to learn a trick or two :wink:
For now, it's strictly DIY...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom