The DAM CHUMMERS have done it again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heidi Ho

Registered
Reaction score
Well, here we are at the end of another DAM year. For those uninitiated, DAM, in CHUM lingo, translates to Dive A Month. We're thrilled that our members have taken up the challenge to dive at least once a month for 12 consecutive months....and we're doing it again in 2016.

To see who's earned swag for 2015, look here. To join us in 2016, look here. And as always, we have a New Year's Day Dive which is a great way to kick off the DAM program.

Hope to see some SB members on our DAM dives. :D

Hi soonerwink

Sorry, I just saw this. I'm glad you like the idea and want to 'borrow' :wink: it but let me get a quick read from the board before we say yes. You guys should join come on a Texas dive with us sometime....can't be any colder here than it is there!

---------- Post added December 30th, 2015 at 01:45 PM ----------

CHUM would be thrilled - and slightly honored - to see the DAM CHUMMER program expand into the DAM Aquanauts - thanks for asking. Have fun!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom