The Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clint@uniquescuba.com

Banned
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am so excited to see that the updated screenings for "The Cove" will include Tampa and Sarasota!

If you have not previously heard of the horrible dolphin slaughters that take place in this tiny village in Japan, I urge you to see this movie.

This movie will expose the facts surrounding "Dolphin Encounters" you see at places like SeaWorld all over the world.

Many of the water parks tell you they only "save and rescue dolphins" and then give them safe places to live......untrue!

Please friends, see this movie next month and learn the truth!

Watch the trailer and learn more here the cove movie

It will be at the Tampa Theatre from Aug 14-20:

Fri Aug 14 The Cove 7:30, 10:00
Sat Aug 15 The Cove 8:00, 10:15
Sun Aug 16 The Cove 8:00
Mon Aug 17 The Cove 7:30
Tues Aug 18 The Cove 7:30
Wed Aug 19 The Cove 7:30
Thurs Aug 20 The Cove 7:30

Definitely won't reach my local theater on the island, so I'll either have to go overtown or wait for the DVD release to see it. Too bad I'm not visiting Mom in Sarasota right now.

I caught some footage on youtube. It almost brought me to tears. The video clip invoked and lot of sadness and anger at the same time. I'm not sure I could deal with the whole movie.

Thanks for bringing this up Clint. I've seen some footage thru Sea Shepherd's website
and it is heartbreaking and deeply disturbing. I really hope that this film can help to
bring an end to this sickening and cruel practice.

Getting ready to see the movie in 10 minutes.

The Burns Court Cinema is a pretty cool little theater, it's small and intimate, they have Sam Adams on draft, and I have been sitting on the patio surfing their WiFi for the last 30 minutes.

I'll post a review after I see it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom