The couple that dives dry together, stays together...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looks like it's finally going to happen...

TLS350_mainb.jpg
OK, it happened.

Today's lesson: Do not bring your diving wife to the DUI store when you're about to order your drysuit. She's likely to order one too... :rofl3:

The total amount was a bit of a :shocked: but we're now awaiting the arrival of two TLS350 drysuits. They should be here by the end of September.

Zip seals (wrist), bellows pocket(s), rockboots and knee pads for the both of us, a p-valve for me and, last but not least, a matching purple overlay. :)

Last edited:
Congrats! My boyfriend and I have been diving identical DUI CLX450's for 8 years now. He just received a new one, same model and style and now I'm jonesing for a new one too.

No p-valve for her? Chauvinist!

No p-valve for her? Chauvinist!
Well, I believe that teena lady is easy to use. And beside that it's good practice for later :wink:

Well, I believe that teena lady is easy to use. And beside that it's good practice for later :wink:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Stop it, your killing me.:rofl4:

They're here...

The_Goodies.jpg

That's it.:confused:
two silly boxes-- 3000+ euro's.

But it's high quality cardboard! :D

Do they have,atleast some waterproofing on those boxes.:rofl3:
Or some thermal protection on the inside of them.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom