The Britannic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just saw it... Very cool video. Wonder what the out takes looked like.

Eric

Did anyone happen to tape it?
We couldn't get it up in Canada, at least not on Express Vu satalite.

I'd be happy to pay your costs and shipping for a VHS copy.

pm me if you can help.

Mike D
:blfish:

ericfine50 once bubbled...
Wonder what the out takes looked like.
With Andrew there making commentary... it was pretty cool. Obviously the Discovery program was dealing with the ship and its sinking as that is of general interest and the diving part was ancillary to that story. For us of course the diving is what we are most interested in. The *out takes* with commentary would be a great show for divers :D

Mike the show was shown in Canada a month or so ago. If I had taped it I would send you one... hopefully someone else has and will.

I had it on but I keep some pretty crazy hours and went to sleep during a comercial. I missed about half of it I guess.

I don't get cable (too time consuming), but asked my 2 sister-in-laws to tape it for me, I still haven't seen it. Hopefully one of them got it right. If so, I'll see about making copies for anyone who wants 'em.

mike

Uncle Pug bubbled:"Mike the show was shown in Canada a month or so ago".

CRAP! I'm beginning to feel like a muchroom. (always in the dark)

If anyoone does have it on tape, please pm me?

Mike D

Does anyone know if there will be a re-air of the show?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom