The Britannic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info Pug, I can't wait to watch, it will be a welcomed change from watching the Crocodile Hunter in his khakis banging up the reefs and harrasng the wildlife.

Do you think they have any pizza stained Britannic shirts left?:jester:

If you haven't turned it on, turn on the Discovery channel now!

....I could turn it on!! Unfortunately I won't be home for awhile... hope it is on at 10pm Pacific Standard Time too!;-0

If you miss it I will trade you a copy for one of those Gavins you have in the garage.

Lot's of good coverage of the GUE guys so far...JJ, AG, etc. How can you argue with 400' scootering in the cool department either?

Notice that they practice what they preach...they use video review at the end of the day to alter their exploration efforts and make a more thorough search.

It was cool to finally put faces with names. I wish they had shown more of the exploration but the shots they used were great.

Chad

Just the thought of exploring something that was once twice as long as it is deep in the water. Not to mention all the cargo compartments, passage ways, and living quarters. Makes me want to learn more about diving....I have a long way to go....

All in all...a wonderful documentary

Back
Top Bottom