The book every scuba diver should own is now 100 Percent FREE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeffrey Gallant

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
The book every scuba diver should own is now 100% FREE!

The Diving Almanac & Book of Records showcases the accomplishments of underwater explorers, scientists, engineers, freedivers and adventurers since Man first plunged into the sea more than six millennia ago.

At nearly 300 pages, the bi-monthly publication is filled with unique and practical information on diving and the underwater world that you will not find anywhere else. Edition 4.2 (March/April 2015) includes 552 diving records and aquatic firsts, a Who’s Who profiling 627 divers from around the world, and the Diving Timeline, which chronicles the history of diving and underwater exploration.

The visual and editorial quality of the Diving Almanac & Book of Records is top-notch and its content is inspired by the hundreds of divers whose stories fill its pages.

"The definitive reference book for all divers" - DeeperBlue.com

"The most diverse, yet comprehensive collection of its kind. The Diving Almanac & Book of Records is an encyclopedia of dive awesomeness." - DIVER Magazine

"The Diving Almanac & Book of Records is packed with scuba reference material." - Divernet.com

Download your free copy today!

www.divingalmanac.com
divingalmanac_4-2.jpg

Interesting way to advertise it...I like the fancy catchwords and such.

Honestly in my opinion though, there are certain divers that would read a book like that and get the urge to break some records. I don't have an issue with breaking records of there is an agenda other than just breaking the current record, but some folks are highly susceptible to doing dumb **** just to get some perceived glory. So no... Not ALL divers should have this book. The divers most likely to engage in ****ery that will get them killed should probably never see it actually.

So no... Not ALL divers should have this book. The divers most likely to engage in ****ery that will get them killed should probably never see it actually.

So - you have something against survival of the fittest and the Darwin Awards? There are way too many people on this planet. I propose we should applaud anything that helps the most deserving to weed themselves out.

So - you have something against survival of the fittest and the Darwin Awards? There are way too many people on this planet. I propose we should applaud anything that helps the most deserving to weed themselves out.

LOL.

Im cool with Darwin striking people down...But those incidents are terrible for the industry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom