The Blue Wild Expo & Photo Competition Feb 23&24 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D2Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a reminder about this wonderful Ocean Expo. Anyone interested in Free diving, spearfishing, Scuba, Underwater photography or just have a love for the ocean will find this a fantastic weekend experience.

The Blue Wild Ocean Adventure Expo

There is also a great photo & video contest & the deadline is Jan 31st so start checking your files.

The contest, hosted by The Blue Wild Adventure Expo, is offering underwater photographers the chance to win ~ $3400 in prizes. The contest is open to all, with no specific categories, and no submission charge. Winning images will be posted by The Blue Wild and Divers Direct website/social media and/or used for promotion of future Blue Wild contests. All rights remain with the photographer.

The deadline for entries is Jan 31, 2013, and the rules are listed on The Blue Wild website:

Thanks to the competition's sponsor, Diver’s Direct!

(If you need contact info re photo/video contest use: contact@immersion-photography.net )

Last edited:
Update on the photo competition: There is dive package for a week at Coco View resort, Roatan (Honduras) in addition to the $1000 gift certificate from Divers Direct for the first prize in the Photo competition & a trip on Blackbeard's has been added to 1st prize for video.. Deadline to entry: in a couple of weeks!! So hurry! You might be have a winner shot go look in your harddrive.

Thank you, thank you! I haven't missed one so far but I would have. Time flies, I can't believe february is almost over and that the show is this weekend

Thank you, thank you! I haven't missed one so far but I would have. Time flies, I can't believe february is almost over and that the show is this weekend
You are welcome. Lucky that you live close. I met a lot of people who drove 4 hours to visit & were saying they were glad they did.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom