The Amazing Holiday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Amazing things happen when you introduce your mind to your body.....That's the slogan of LaSource resort and spa! Guess what their not kidding. I recently returned from a great holiday at this resort on the Island of Grenada in the West Indies. The whole resort is fantasic and the dive guys are great! They have a new 36ft dive boat built in Cancun, New equipment and the cool thing is that one dive per day is included in your stay! which meant that my dive bill was hlf what it normally is. The diving was great, spotted eagle rays, turtles, sharks. In addition, I improved my golf game, got to try wakeboarding and Archery. This place is really worth a visit. check out The Amazing Holiday If anyone has already been there let me know what you thought

Welcome to the board Russel, maybe you could soon fill out some of your profile.
I would like to know how to get to Grenada, such as what airlines and what is the typical cost. Do you have any pictures or a web site that we could puruse through to get more info about the LaSource resort?

Hi Nolad,
I have updated my profile. I was travelling from the UK whch has three carriers, but I see you're from the States. I understand that you can fly from America with American Eagle and Air Jamaica? Do you know of these companies? I know American Eagle is part of American Airlines.
The website is The Amazing Holiday although whilst I was there I was told that a totally new website was being launched to replace the existing one. This really was a great place to stay and dive.

Pretty pricy, starting at over $330/person/night for a dive vacation, especially with only one dive per day included. Not much on their website. Is this all-inclusive?

The resort is all inclusive. There are four restaurants a 9 hole golf course and two tennis courts (both with pros working through the week) Full range of water sports and land activities each day and you also get a spa treatment included each day. I thought that wih all that to choose from $300 per night was pretty good. Divers should remember though that this a 4.5* resort with service that matches

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom