The 8th (?) DOR Trip Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome shots guys! Too bad you lost the banner, but it will be fun signing a new one. :)

So here's the whaleshark everyone is buzzing about! Nice shot! :D
hayuf :mooner:

Jag

2960813671_fb68c27a8a.jpg

dive of joy?
like you wouldn't believe hahahaha

Jag

Another 1st... never seen a puffer hide out in the coral like this... it was at this point, i think, that evie jabbed are inflater button a few times way too many
[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah...way way too much..I shoot all d way up..head out of d waters!!! Geez!! Look around.. & went down to join u guys again & continued to finish d dive.. Noboby even noticed i went missing! :shakehead:

Last edited:
Oh yeah...way way too much..I shoot all d way up..head out of d waters!!! Geez!! Look around.. & went down to join u guys again & continued to finish d dive.. Noboby even noticed i went missing! :shakehead:

hope you were in shallow water at that time...:shocked2:

your buddies probably thought you were just being a pasaway!:D[/QUO

I was ok w/ our 1st dive. One of d girls w/ us had trouble descending on d 1st, so d DM watched over d two girls on d 2nd & told me to just follow them.

I must have gotten sooo excited seeing such a huge puffer, I inhaled toooooo much. Lol!
& pressed too much also on d wrong button.. :dork2:

Hmmm... tama ka Coya..bawal ma-excite...hehehe...:D

Back
Top Bottom