The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FROM STAR when you get to STa. teresita, just go straight past alitagtag, then taal then that would take you to J.P.Rizal (Taal town). aas you get to taal just go straight down (J.P. Rizal) if you turn right at taal it will take you to the Basilica and roundabout to lemery junction .

FROM TAGAYTAY - take the route going to Lemery. before entering Lemery town proper, stay on the high-way (curving to the left) right would be into Lemery town proper.

at the end of the highway would be a gas station, take a right to Tall town. take the road (J.P. Rizal) all the way down then at the base turn left (better yet ask the folks the way to San Luis)

after a left from J.P. Rizal follow the road all the way to the gazeebo at the middle of the street, turn right , you are now entering san luis.

after you pass san luis church (on your left) and gym (on your right) turn left

follow the main road , passing by Rockport resort over the last wooden bridge.

the first parking after the last wooden bridge would be parkig for ;

Divers Sanctuary
Portulano
Dive n Trek.

paolov:
take the route going to Lemery. before entering Lemery town proper, stay on the high-way (curving to the left) right would be into Lemery town proper.

at the end of the highway would be a gas station, take a right to Tall town. take the road (J.P. Rizal) all the way down then at the base turn left (better yet ask the folks the way to San Luis)

after a left from J.P. Rizal follow the road all the way to the gazeebo at the middle of the street, turn right , you are now entering san luis.

after you pass san luis church (on your left) and gym (on your right) turn left

follow the main road , passing by Rockport resort over the last wooden bridge.

the first parking after the last wooden bridge would be parkig for ;

Divers Sanctuary
Portulano
Dive n Trek.

thanks pao is this the tagaytay route or the batangas route, im basing it on the maps of portulano.

Let me add to the confusion.
04.gif
I put matching numbers on Paolo's directions and a map to dive and trek. Except for no. 1, you can pass the same way whether you are coming from Cuenca or Tagaytay. You can also skip nos. 2 and 3 by going straight through Lemery town proper. As mentioned, Portulano parking lot is between those of Divers Sanctuary and Dive and Trek. Pao, paki check na lang kung may mali. Hope this can help.

1take the route going to Lemery. before entering Lemery town proper, stay on the high-way (curving to the left) right would be into Lemery town proper.

2at the end of the highway would be a gas station, take a right to Taal town. take the road (J.P. Rizal) all the way down then at the base turn left (better yet ask the folks the way to San Luis)

3after a left from J.P. Rizal follow the road all the way to the gazeebo at the middle of the street, 4turn right , you are now entering san luis.

5after you pass san luis church (on your left) and gym (on your right) turn left

6follow the main road , passing by Rockport resort over the last wooden bridge.

the first parking after the last wooden bridge would be parking for ;

Divers Sanctuary
Portulano
Dive n Trek.

Matthew:
1take the route going to Lemery. before entering Lemery town proper, stay on the high-way (curving to the left) right would be into Lemery town proper.

2at the end of the highway would be a gas station, take a right to Taal town. take the road (J.P. Rizal) all the way down then at the base turn left (better yet ask the folks the way to San Luis)

3after a left from J.P. Rizal follow the road all the way to the gazeebo at the middle of the street, 4turn right , you are now entering san luis.

on the map provided , there is a topographical confusion. the J.P. Rizal st. route effectively bypasses the Basilica and Lemery-TAal route(this is a detour).

on the map it shows that you will pass by taal Basilica , however on steps 2 and 3 it bypasses it. So watchout for this confusion as Matthew puts it .

happy adventure (to the parking lot).

paolov:
on the map provided , there is a topographical confusion. the J.P. Rizal st. route effectively bypasses the Basilica and Lemery-TAal route(this is a detour).

on the map it shows that you will pass by taal Basilica , however on steps 2 and 3 it bypasses it. So watchout for this confusion as Matthew puts it .

happy adventure (to the parking lot).

am usually good at following directions but in this case i think i'll just follow paolo's ride :D

i think il take the batangas route, i am familiar with the basilica area. used to pass there going to tagaytay via anilao. from there i can ask around where jprizal and san luis is.

hey guys here's the pic of the PPD logo shirt ...sorry for the lighting, had to do it at the office just a few minutes ago...front print only. either center print or left chest print. we plan to have it made next week 1 day lang ang production time. PM paolov or clgsamson for the cost

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom