that's *MR* Apprentice Cave Diver to you, Pal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good job on your class!

Did you see a cookie on the bone tunnel line next to the wonder tunnel jump (unmarked jump)? I left it there last week...I hope someone didn't take it. That a $3 loss!

Excellent write up. Doing my cavern/intro with Johnny the end of July and looking forward to it.

yay to andy, jean & simon!!

jean, will you still be my buddy now that you're elevated to exaulted apprentice status? :D

Nice write up! Like the 'all lost a fin' scenario....must have been funny to see...

Congrats!

Congrats, and thank you for the training gouge, I take apprentice with Johnny Apr 29/30, let me know when you get ready to do full cave. PM if you have anything else that will help me :)

Nice writeup, I'm considering Cavern/Intro on my next longish trip back to the US in 2007.

hey guys, thanks for all the congratz

you guys taking a class with johnny will love it :wink:

Meng_Tze:
Nice write up! Like the 'all lost a fin' scenario....must have been funny to see...

Congrats!

My guess is the funny part would have been to look at Johnny with arms full of dive gear. My instructor was carrying one of my fins and both of my masks while we were doing touch contact, I wish I had been able to laugh at that one.

Mark Vlahos

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom