Thanx to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1TexasDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Mary and I would like to thank our new friends up north for their hospitality yesterday.We really enjoyed meeting everyone that showed up at the CSSP get together. Although the water was quite cold, the S/I's were warm and friendly.What a wonderful group of people to bring me and MARY in as official swampers:)rofl3:)

.A special thanx goes to bogrady,without his travels away from home we may not have had this opportunity.See you in Austin

Foo, I hope the knee heals- stronger,better,and faster-sorry ya'll could attend , we stayed a little later than planned in hopes of meeting you. Next time I hope you'll feel up to a visit and dive.

Timeliner-I need more time to hear some more of your classic tails.Thanx for sharing your Bone Ceremony

ZzzKing-your daughter is an angel. it was our pleasure to me you both

Richerso- well???? any way it was nice to meet your other half ,what a very nice lady,your a lucky man

psiborg1812- sorry we could spend more time with you, keep up the studies.

Thanx again to all,we are looking foward to a trip up north again very soon(after the water warms)

Rick and Mary

Right back at ya 1TexasDiver and all the rest of you new and always new to me folks !
Man... the wind was howlin' last night at our camp site !!!!

ZzzKing and I got to do some Para Sailing by the light of the Moon. We tied off a water ski rope to the back of the RV and were able to reach altitudes high enough to see all of CSSP and the surrounding areas.
Then to add to the drama our camp fire went nuts due to the high winds and got totally out of control early this morning.
Firefyter arrived just in time with a ladder truck and put out the blaze.

We had a Banjo - 2 flat top Guitars- several Harmonicas - a bag of Mojo Bones too but it was too breezy this morning to do any pickin', but what the heck....
The rest of the weekend... Well... was just the stuff dreams are made of.

What was the water temp? Is it in the 60's yet????

Rhonda

I got 58.something. Toasty warm. You would have been fine in your heavy duds.

We enjoyed meeting everyone!

Temp is 57 F to 60 F. ZzzKings reading strikes the middle ground.

Now who ya gonna believe him or me ???
Rhonda it is good to dive now !

Nice you folks got together.....I had mentioned to Frank early that Sat. was out for me...but today would have been open to meet and chat. Sounds like a good group and I bet some fine dive time....know the SI was fun! :wink:

Nice you folks got together.....I had mentioned to Frank early that Sat. was out for me...but today would have been open to meet and chat. Sounds like a good group and I bet some fine dive time....know the SI was fun! :wink:

Sorry we missed you Alan. Thomas showed up about 9 this morning and sat and chatted with us for a couple of hours till time to break camp at noon. (He may have just stuck around to make sure Frank didn't build anymore fires...:shakehead:) He was talking about staying on to see if the afternoon warmed up enough to dive. I think it did but he may have decided to pack it in. Not sure. Maybe he'll chime in with a dive report.

BTW, Ken, if you read this, please add 1TexasDiver to the official Swamper list. His wife, Mary needs to join SB and come up with a screenname, of course. Thanx!

I know yall had a great time- such great company just requires it. FooMan and I went to our land instead (about 15 min drive) late yesterday afternoon, and stayed in our camper. We're on a pit-stop at home before returning back out there for the night. Again, I'm sorry I had to stand you up, yall know where I would have rather been... Maybe in a couple of weeks, and we will definitely be looking to camp a lot the remainder of spring/summer. Welcome to the swamp, 1texasdiver- I hope Timeliner told you we wouldn't be making the trip before you waited TOO long! (He's a waskully fellow)

So, how was the vis/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom